We can remove most any stain. Armed with an arsenal of the industry’s finest stain-removal products and tools, Chem-Dry can remove, or minimize all types of stains.
Your best chance for removing a stain is as quickly as possible after the spot is made. The longer a spot sits on the carpet or upholstery, the harder it becomes to remove. While most stains can be removed, some require advanced technical skill and expert cleaning solutions. Chem-Dry leads the industry in products and solutions, helping you win the battle against tough stains.
We are prepared with tools to remove virtually any stain. Our technician will prepare an on-site evaluation for any stains and provide a no-obligation estimate.
In addition to removing stains, we will get out those pungent urine smells in your carpet. We have P.U.R.T.®, a revolutionary new product specially formulated to eliminate urine odors. This product has shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damage. Urine in carpeting is a severe problem that requires major restoration work, not just simple cleaning and treating. But now with the revolutionary P.U.R.T.® product your most severe urine damaged areas can be saved.
Urine deposited on carpet does not stay there, it penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the carpet and the flooring material below the carpet. Often, without your knowing, pets will urinate continually in the same general location. Urine odors can permeate from the floor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the framework of the house behind the walls.
As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors.
When P.U.R.T. contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
1. The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
2. In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
3. If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
4. An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the subfloor if determined necessary.*
5. P.U.R.T. will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub floor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
6. Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T. will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services. The locally operated service provider may not have all tools required for select services.
Copyright © McGeorge Brothers Chem-Dry. All rights reserved.
McGeorge Brothers Chem-Dry
308 Yampa St
Bakersfield, CA 93307
Drier. Cleaner. Healthier.®
Independently owned and operated. All work done on premises. Licensed, bonded, and insured.
All major credit cards accepted.